Chartway Group is a Kent-based development and construction group providing services to deliver improved communities and environments.
PSP is a strategic asset manager, fund manager and long term partner to the public sector.
Westerhill Homes by Chartway is a private housebuilder with a single mission – to deliver quality housing developments across South East England.
LetLife is the newest addition to the Chartway Partnerships Group, a brand created specifically for private rented family homes.
Chartway Building Supplies is a Kent based building and construction materials merchant.
Chartway Construction provides a complete range of building services across Kent, East Sussex, Surrey and South London.
Chartway Civil Engineering is a leading Kent based civil engineering and groundworks specialist.
Chartway Drylining specialises in drylining, screeding, plastering, & rendering for housebuilders and developers across the Kent and the South East.
Chartway Partnerships specialises in joint venture partnerships with Housing Associations and Councils to deliver large residential developments across the South East.
Chartway Partnerships Group is committed to constantly raising the bar to develop and build homes for everyone that are low-energy and sustainable. As place-makers we make decisions and actions to develop places that we would want to live and work. Delivering the right homes in the right places; planning, designing and constructing homes that are sustainable, bring social impact and deliver best value and socio-economic outcomes for our partner.
To meet demand and support our growth plans across the South East of England, Chartway Partnerships Group is looking for land with development potential.
Available sites for 50-500 homes
With outline / detailed planning permission
Strategic Land upto 2,000 homes
Across South East England
Why choose us?
- Your local, regional Construction and Development partner, with a proven track record
- We work with landowners to maximise the value of their land or through joint venture
- Focused on delivering planning consent and building much needed homes to the right standard of quality as efficiently as possible
- Our expertise means we have the ability to develop any viable site, either green field or brown field regeneration projects
- Strong relationships with local authorities means that 95% of our land opportunities do not require a planning appeal
Our approach to land buying
- Clear focus on the landowner
- Our honest, robust and disciplined approach to securing sites provides security and confidence for the landowner
- All opportunities are vigorously appraised before terms are agreed
- Once a deal is agreed, our track record demonstrates our commitment and efficiency performing within agreed delivery timescales
- Local knowledge means all bids are underpinned by our detailed understanding of the needs of the local housing market
We provide a collaborative approach to the achievement of planning consent. Our land and planning team have extensive knowledge and experience.
We are able to:
- Produce planning strategies to promote land effectively, either through planning application or local plan.
- We have a long established reputation with local planning authorities.
- We proactively project manage sites.
- We have a proven track record of effective communication with our landowners, local authorities and other stakeholders and partners, to facilitate a successful outcome.
- We are able to access and deploy the necessary resources to ensure planning success.
Our team research and identify new opportunities to secure strategic land where there is an opportunity to enhance value by promoting the land through the planning process, and will undertake responsibility from acquisition to achieving planning consents and subsequently preparing the land for residential development.
We are able to assist landowners in all aspects of the planning process, whether an opportunity is unallocated or allocated for development, whether it requires promotion, or indeed enjoys the benefit of an outline consent, or not.
We understand the importance of working closely with the landowner, maintaining excellent communication, and delivering on our shared objectives. We are content to promote and acquire opportunities in our own right, or work with partners collaboratively within a promotion agreement or joint venture.