Chartway Group is a Kent-based development and construction group providing services to deliver improved communities and environments.
Chartway Construction provides a complete design and build service for delivering quality homes people want to live in, regardless of the scale or complexity of the project.
Westerhill Homes is a private market brand with a single mission – to deliver quality housing developments in Kent, homes that people are proud to call home.
Westerhill In Partnership specialises in land aquisition, planning, full project management and sales on large joint venture residential schemes
Covid-19 update: We are open by appointment, click here for further details.
Alkerden Gateway is a custom build community consisting of 67 homes, including 17 (25%) affordable homes, designed by award winning Architect BPTW.
We are excited to be developing this characterful, bespoke neighbourhood offering a vibrant new place to live within Ebbsfleet Garden City. The following lists some of the main features:
- Each house type will have the ability for customer choice through a variety of ground floor internal layouts and external materials, tailored to suit customer lifestyle choices.
- Contemporary family housing, including a variety of three and four bed homes including terrace, semi-detached and detached options.
- Design layout to maximise outlook onto local green spaces and longer-distance views across Alkerden Village.
- House layouts and street alignment will support continuous pedestrian and cyclist movement between open spaces and to key transport links (Fastrack buses and Ebbsfleet International station).
- Native landscaping and planting at semi-regular spacings, which merge into the adjacent green edge and create welcoming street environments throughout the development.
Located between Castle Hill and Ashmere, Alkerden is the second village and will connect the whole of Whitecliffe to its immediate location and beyond. The site’s proximity to Ebbsfleet International train station means future residents are connected to London and Europe, reaching London St Pancras in just 19 minutes.